Monday 11 March 2013

I keep being bad at book club

So I was planning to read Cloud Atlas, but as it turns out its a ridiculously big book and I don't have time this month to read it. I'm sorry but classes come first.

Instead, I'm rereading a classic, a childhood favourite, and a book that already has almost made me cry three times in chapter 1 (mainly from nostalgia)

I'm rereading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by JK Rowling.

It still fits in with my book club requirements, but it's something quick and easy to read as well as something nice to remember. Last year was the first time that I didn't read a single Harry Potter book all year since I was eleven.

So now we've established how bad I am at picking a book, let me promise you this. I will finish reading this book by the end of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment