Tuesday 12 July 2011

Top Ten- Things I'd love to do from my favourite books


So, I said I’d write up a review, but really I haven’t read anything other than Harry Potter so haven’t been able to write anything. So instead I came up with an idea for a top ten style post and I promise I’ll get back to reviews after the final Harry Potter film!

This is my top ten things I’d like to do from books I’ve read, in no particular order.

1. Ride a theastral. From Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

2. Follow the instructions from 13 envelopes to take me on a wild and brilliant adventure. From 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

3. Win a golden ticket and go enjoy the fun of a chocolate factory. From Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl

4. Spend a summer at Half Blood Camp. From The Percy Jackson Series (in general) by Rick Riordan

5. Go to Hogwarts. From The Harry Potter series (in general) by J.K. Rowling

6. Be able to see my favourite stories come to live in front of my eyes. From Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

7. To watch what happens at the very end of Hells Heroes. From Hells Heroes by Darren Shan (don’t want to spoil it)

8. To have a conversation with Alaska Young. From Looking for Alaska by John Green

9. To watch Yelena Zaltana work. From Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder

10. Be part of the Fellowship of the Ring. From The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien.

No comments:

Post a Comment